Coping Skills and Social Skills for Kids
This group is led by Madison Longchamp, MS APC. The group focuses on teaching and practicing coping and social skills with kids. Both parents and children will receive feedback.
This group is open to children ages 7- 10.
- Greater self awareness in social settings.
- Increased ability to cope with big feelings (frustration, anxiety etc.)
- Better communication and teamwork skills with peers
- Increased self-esteem & better confidence with peer interactions
- Parents will have a better understanding of their child’s struggles and strengths and feel better equipped to help their child.
Call today to register for this group! 470.736.9595